PHBI is looking for industry professionals who would be interested in joining our roaster of part-time instructors to teach one or more of our courses in the following core competency areas: Construction, Business, and Sales and Marketing. For a complete listing of our courses, please visit our website at www.phbi.ca.
- Use a variety of instructional techniques to promote learning.
- Deliver instruction that meets learning objectives set out in the curriculum.
- Evaluate student achievement.
- Promote professionalism and coach students.
- Provide a high quality of education for students.
- Manage the classroom to the benefit of all learners.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude about adult education, the course subject matter and the new home construction industry.
- Assist in the update of course curriculum to ensure relevancy.
The ideal candidates would have the following:
- 5 or more years relevant experience in the relevant core competency: Construction, Business or Sales and Marketing.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills · Previous teaching experience an asset.
- Red seal journeyman technician preferred for construction courses and relevant degree for the sales and marketing and business courses preferred but not essential.
Closing date: open
To apply submit resume via email to email@example.com complete with the following:
- Cover letter explaining how your experience relates to the course(s) you are interested in teaching.
- Reference letters from three industry related professionals.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.