Program Advisory Committee
“For more than 25 years, PHBI has been a leader and an invaluable resource for the residential construction industry in Alberta – one that advances the knowledge, experience, expertise and influence of our industry’s skilled practitioners.”
PHBI is looking for industry professionals interested in joining one of our 3 Program Advisory Committees that focus on our core education subject areas:
- Business Advisory Committee
- Construction Advisory Committee
- Sales & Marketing Advisory Committee
PHBI’s educational programs continually evolve. The committees will review the related courses and certification programs as needed to see if enhancements are needed to the curricula to ensure that the latest industry knowledge is in place.
The ideal committee members would have the following:
- 5 or more years relevant experience in the related core competency: Business, Construction or Sales and Marketing.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for sharing their industry knowledge
- Time available to dedicate 6 to 8 hours to review the content of a course or a certification program and to collaborate with the committee.
Closing date: open
To apply submit a bio or your resume via email to email@example.com complete with the following:
- Cover letter explaining which committee(s) interest you and your expertise in the subject area.
- Reference letters from three industry related professionals.