RCSM Academic Training
The Residential Construction Site Manager (RCSM) Academic training program provides you with a greater depth of knowledge than PHBI’s Professional Site Manager certification by broadening and deepening your industry knowledge and business insights as you complete these additional courses:
- Business & Management Fundamentals (previously Business Planning & Management)
- Business Ethics (previously Ethics in Home Building)
- Communication & Negotiation
- Construction Performance Guidelines
- Construction Fundamentals (RCSM - Level 1)
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction Technology 2 + Moisture Control Technician
- Law Fundamentals for the Home Building Industry
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
In the RCSM Academic training program, you complete only the course work component of RCSM. It does not include the full RCSM program’s onsite work experience or completion of the overall level 2 and level 3 exams.
Upon completing the RCSM Academic training program, you can upgrade to the full RCSM program that leads toward the occupational certification.
For full details on the RCSM Academic training program, please click here.