Join our team
Under the direction of the Assistant Director, PHBI, the Admissions Advisor has primary responsibility for building new business revenue through the creation and prospecting of potential students for the institutes’ builder education courses - online, classroom (currently virtual) and custom training. The Admissions Advisor is responsible for continuously upholding our corporate mission and values with a specific focus to customer service delivery at all public contact points and providing information to inquiring students.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Director, PHBI, drive recruitment efforts pertaining to admissions in the institute’s builder education courses
- Research, prospect and establish leads via direct phone contact and/or email inquiries, off-site visits, networking and regular attendance at affiliated builder and related community events
- Qualify leads and develop progressive strategies to close new and existing business in a timely manner
- Cultivate and enhance relationships within the builder community to create/increase awareness of PHBI
- Takes lead on the promotion, follow up, and program documentation for individual students and/or custom training initiatives for builder clients. Communicates and assists with coordinating the requirements of facilitation for these programs with the PHBI Education team.
- Pursue new business development opportunities in assigned region(s)
- Support new and existing PHBI business relationships/partnerships in assigned region(s); travel may be required at times
- Maintain conversion rates on all types of inquiries from lead, to interview, interview to enrollment, enrollment to start up and course completion
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual enrollments, revenue, referral targets and objectives as determined by Director
- Comply with all Company, governmental regulations and standards regarding student enrollment
- Ensure appropriate action is taken to evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues and challenges in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up with students and businesses post course completion to solicit feedback for continuous improvement relating to course delivery and process improvements
- Support the Institute’s alumni initiatives
- Responsible for tracking and administration of course inquiries and registrations
- Responsible for assisting in annual budget development, reporting enrollment and revenue tracking
- Assists with LMS & CRM set up for new/updated courses
- Assist in the creation of recruitment programs and support marketing/communications team on all applicable sales and marketing initiatives for the Institute
- Responsible for training partnership program administration
- Assists with student education inquiries, as required
- Is a PHBI department liaison with the company’s corporate Financial Services Department, as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years direct phone and B2C and B2B experience
- Proven sales history in high volume sales of products/services
- Confident, consultative, and professional
- Admissions and post-secondary business experience an asset
- Competent in use of MS Office, CRM and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to organize multiple tasks; prioritize tasking in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional networking skills
- Customer service focus with a passion for helping others
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle required
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends
This role is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
How to apply
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, competitive employment conditions and an opportunity to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please quote Admissions Advisor in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role; our team will contact only those selected for an interview.
Please note that only candidates permitted to work in Canada will be considered for this opportunity.