Take your exams anywhere, anytime with ProctorU.
Live online exams are available 24/7 through our online exam proctoring partner, ProctorU. This is a convenient and affordable way to complete your online exam from any location with internet access, while a proctor monitors you remotely.
- Create a ProctorU account
- Confirm your system meets ProctorU’s requirements
- High-speed internet
- Windows or Apple iOS operating system
- Chrome or Firefox web browser — you’ll need to download the ProctorU extension from Chrome or Firefox
- Government-issued identification (driver’s license or passport)
- Test your equipment
- Watch 10 Steps for Test-Takers to Get Started with ProctorU
Your final exam will be locked until you complete your online course. Once you have completed your course, you can schedule a date and time with ProctorU to take your exam.
- Access your course through our myPHBI learning management system.
- From the ‘Resource’ tab, click the ‘Open’ button to schedule your online ProctorU final exam.
- Click ‘Sign in and accept with existing user account’. You must have your ProctorU account already signed up using the instructions outlined above.
- Enter your credentials to sign in.
- Click on ‘Accept invitation and schedule exam now’.
- In the Schedule Session page, select a date and time for your exam.
- Click on the desired date in the calendar
- Click on ‘Find Available Times’
- Select the desired time from the available list (up to 2 hours notice is required)
- Click on ‘Schedule’ to confirm.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Cart’. The cost of the exam is $30 USD (price subject to change without notice).
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- Enter your credentials and click on ‘Process Charge’. A reservation confirmation and receipt will be emailed to you.
Sign up to fast track your career
Get the latest on upcoming courses, events, promotions and more - right to your inbox.