Exam rewrites are available within three months of completing an online course, at a cost of $50 + tax per rewrite. The fee must be paid in advance. A minimum of five business days’ notice prior to the exam date is required to schedule an exam.
If a student does not successfully complete the final exam for a Training Ontario course, they have a maximum of two (2) additional exam rewrites before the course must be completed again.
As of Monday, Feb. 1, 2021 Training Ontario will begin offering live online exams available 24/7 through our online exam proctoring partner, ProctorU. This is a convenient and affordable way to complete your online exam from any location with internet access, while a proctor monitors you remotely. You're now able to start and finish all of your courses with Training Ontario!
Windows or Apple iOS operating system
Government-issued identification (driver's license or passport)
Your final exam will be locked until you complete your online course. Once you have completed your course, you can schedule a date and time with ProctorU to take your exam.
1. Access your course through our myPHBI learning management system.
2. From the 'Resource' tab, click the 'Open' button to schedule your online ProctorU final exam.
3. Click 'Sign in and accept with existing user account'. You must have your ProctorU account already signed up using the instructions outlined above.
4. Enter your credentials to sign in.
5. Click on 'Accept invitation and schedule exam now'.
6. In the Schedule Session page, select a date and time for your exam.
7. Click on 'Schedule' to confirm.
8. Click on 'Proceed to Cart'. The cost of the exam is $30 USD (price subject to change due to exchange rate).
9. Click on 'Proceed to Payment'.
10. Enter your credentials and click on 'Process Charge'. A reservation confirmation and receipt will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or encounter difficulties, contact ProctorU at 1.855.772.8678 or email email@example.com.
1. Login to your ProctorU account. Make sure you are also logged into your myPHBI student account.
2. Click 'Start Session'.
3. Follow the proctor instructions.