- Review and update existing course materials and exams to match learning outcomes and industry best practices, including developing new course materials as required.
- Developing and recommending new/revised content that meets and exceeds current standards, within established timelines.
- Reviewing and revising existing content to make sure we build curriculum that is of the highest quality.
- Collaborating with instructional designers and graphic designers to bring your work to life.
- Monitor and report on industry trends.
- Provide regular status updates to the Project Manager, including progress made and any obstacles encountered that may affect project deadlines.
- Participate in curriculum/program reviews.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- Diploma or degree in a related field and at least 10 years of related industry experience. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Expert knowledge in the residential construction industry.
- An exceptional communicator that conveys information clearly in written form.
- Experience developing online course materials for adult learners would be an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-discipline training development team.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Alberta (Calgary/Edmonton)
- British Columbia
- Saskatchewan (Regina/Saskatoon)